TERMS & CONDITIONS
The holder of any Cowboys Music Festival “ticket” hereby agrees to the following TERMS & CONDITIONS:
*SUBJECT TO CAPACITY & AGLC*
The holder of the ticket is over 18 years of age and “ticket” is non-refundable.
The holder of the ticket is aware and agrees that filming/photography of the event may be used for future promotional materials.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Security and safety at Cowboys Music Festival is our top priority and our company strides to ensure the safety of our events for all guests attending.
Some security measures you may notice upon your arrival can include bag checks, pat downs and ID scans for all attendees and staff. Please take note of our prohibited items list, as any of these items can be confiscated upon entry or result in refusal to enter.
In an emergency situation, information may be announced over an internal PA system.
If you, or a friend, require medical assistance, please do not hesitate to alert a staff member. If you notice something that does not seem right, please flag down any staff member of security. Remember, if you see something, say something.
This list is not all-encompassing and Cowboys Music Festival reserves the right to make all decisions regarding potential items that may not appear on this list but are deemed detrimental to the safety and security of the festival.
Prohibited items at the Event and Venue include, but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind (includes knives, staffs/bats, bows, guns, hammers, axes)
- Bicycles inside festival grounds
- Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, carts or personalized motorized vehicles (except wheelchairs)
- Illegal substances or drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the venue. Alcohol purchased inside the venue must be consumed within the festival gates.
- Animals or pets of any kind, unless registered as a service animal (excluding emotional support, therapy, and companion animals). Cowboys Music Festival does not assume responsibility for the well-being of a registered support animal and the owner assumes all liability.
- Beach /golf umbrellas
- Hard-sided coolers and suitcases
- Glass bottles, containers, vessels, etc.
- Unauthorized vending, soliciting, sampling, of any sort
- Professional video / photography equipment, including audio recording devices
- Colours, symbols, or other gang-related paraphernalia
- Sports equipment – beach balls, volleyballs, soccer balls, footballs, baseballs
- Squirt guns or water toys
- Megaphones, air horns, vuvuzelas, etc.
- Chairs, Tents
- Open flames (includes tea lights, fireworks, flares, fire toys, etc.). Cigarette lighters are permissible.
- Noxious substances (fuel, etc.) causing patron illness or reaction
Neither the Event nor the Venue is responsible for invalidated tickets due to violation of house policies, user damage, or unauthorized distribution.
Ticket is invalid if the barcode or RFID card/wristband is duplicated, removed, or tampered with.
Admission is subject to compliance with applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and facility rules (the “Rules”) pertaining to CowboysStampede Trail LTD (the “Issuer”), Cowboys Music Festival (the “Venue”), theCity of Calgary, Province of Alberta and Canadian federal regulations.
Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and property to ensure compliance with the Rules. Cowboys Music Festival reserves the right to inspect patron belongings and confiscate prohibited items without recompense.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. Lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged tickets (in wristband, pass or voucher form) will not be refunded or honoured in any way. Issuer reserves the right to deny or limit replacements and/or charge a fee for this service.
- Only original purchasers can edit, access, amend, or delete account information, including, but not limited to, RFID cards, wristbands, tickets, and any other method of accreditation related to purchases.
- This ticket is a revocable license; it may be withdrawn, admission refused, or Holder expelled from the premises at any time for any reason without refund to or recourse by Holder. House policies can be found atwww.cowboysmusicfestival.com/terms-conditions
RESALE OR ATTEMPTED RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM THE ISSUER.
THE HOLDER OF THIS TICKET VOLUNTARILY ACKNOWLEDGES AND ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE EVENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RISKS OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE) ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BY PERFORMERS, SPECTATORS, OBJECTS AND OTHER INHERENT RISKS INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT AND NEGLIGENCE) AND WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT.
Holder agrees that Cowboys Stampede Trail, the Issuer, Cowboys Music Festival, the Venue, and each of their affiliates, parents, related entities, owners, governors, officers, directors, partners, partnerships, sponsors, principals, employees, volunteers, and agents are expressly released and forever discharged by Holder form any and all claims arising from and related to such risks or otherwise occurring at or in connection with the Event. Holder agrees to comply with the Issuer’s policies and will not make any commercial or other unauthorized use of the Issuer orEvent name, mark, or logo.
This ticket may not be used in any manner in connection with any promotion of merchandise or services of any kind or for any other commercial purposes (including contest and sweepstakes) whatsoever. Holder consents to the use by the producer of the Event, without compensation, of Holder’s image or likeness incidental to any transmission or reproduction of the Event.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET/ CONCERT TICKET / FAST PASS /FESTIVAL CHUTE PASS HOLDERS : Holders acknowledge and affirm that there are no re-entry privileges on these ticket categories. Once tickets are “in venue”they will not be readmitted at the main gates.
Cowboys Music Festival Admission Update due to COVID-19
COWBOYS MUSIC FESTIVAL COVID-19 POLICY. Our Company Health& Safety Policy & FAQ's are regularly updated in consideration for our fans, artists and event workers based on our ever-developing circumstances.Plans and mandates may continue to change. We will continue to update these policies with developments and more details closer to the festival. CMF will follow all provincial mandates regarding COVID-19. The event shall be presented in accordance with the applicable public health conditions on the day of the event, which may change at any time determined by the federal and provincial governments, instrumentalities, artists, or promoters; such requirements can include: changes to capacity, entry requirements such as proof of vaccination and/or negative Covid-19 testing, and masking. Ticket holders who choose not to comply with laws, mandates, health orders, promoter or event terms, conditions, and rules may be subject to admission refusal without ticket refund.
Covid-19 is extremely contagious and can lead to severe illness and death. With any public event, there is an elevated risk of exposure to Covid-19. There is no guarantee that individuals choosing to attend the festival will not be exposed to Covid-19.
Health Canada states that older adults and people of all ages with underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for developing severe illness with Covid-19. All attendees should evaluate their risk forCovid-19 severity prior to attending the festival. By entering the festival, attendees are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure of Covid-19and confirming that they will adhere to any mandates enforced.
Future Changes to Terms and Conditions
Cowboys Music Festival reserves the right to make changes to the rules at any time without prior notice. Cowboys Music Festival has the right to modify, add, remove, supplement, amend, update or revise any of these terms and conditions, without advanced notification to bearer or purchaser by posting such revisions on the website, cowboysmusicfestival.com, which revisions shall become effective immediately and relate back to the date of purchase.
 In this document, “ticket” refers to the admission status to the Venue purchased by the Holder from the Issuer, including but not limited to voucher, wristband form or pass form, guest list or cover charge.
For additional questions, please contact: email@example.com