Hours of Operation are yet to be released for 2024. It is recommended that you arrive early to avoid long lineups! Once you are inside of the festival you are welcome to stay and party all day & night until close at 2AM.
CMF 2024 Location is TBA! Stay tuned!
- Large bags/backpacks
- Any containers with liquids
- Coolers or cooler bags
- Outside food, alcohol, or beverages
- Weapons of any kind
- Narcotics/controlled substances
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, stickers, etc.
- Selling of tickets, merchandise, or unauthorized/unlicensed vending.
- Any other items deemed inappropriate by festival security.
We strictly abide by AGLC (Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission) regulations and cannot make any exceptions.
You’ll need a primary piece of government-issued ID and an approved secondary piece of identification.
*Acceptable forms of primary ID include:
- Valid driver's license /Alberta operator's license/ Armed Forces Identification card/ Out-of-province photo driver's license/ Certificate of Indian status/ Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency card.
*Valid primary identification must have:
*Secondary identification includes:
- Small purse or clear bag
- Medication with proof of prescription/ownership
- Service animals are allowed as long as they have proper certification- we do not allow emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. All service animals must be housebroken and remain at the handler’s side.
Cowboy’s Cookhouse will be returning this year better than ever!
The Dogfather will also be on-site, serving Calgary’s most loved hot dogs and smokies!
We have porta-potties, food trucks, phone charging stations (your own cord is required), and first aid on site!
Cowboys Music Festival is STRICTLY an 18+ venue. We require a valid government-issued ID that must be presented upon entry into the festival.
There is a designated smoking section within the festival grounds, smoking is only permitted in this area (including vapes).
Cowboys Music Festival is committed to providing accessible customer service to people with disabilities; in a manner that respects their dignity, independence, integration and that is equitable.
Cowboys Music Festival permits people with disabilities to use assistive devices, service animals, and/or support personnel.
- Accessible washrooms, amenities, and bars are available at all our venues.
- Accessibility admission ticket types are available to purchase for all concerts & events at CMF.
- Patrons with disabilities are welcome to bring certified and trained service animals with proper documentation.
Purchase a Fast Pass to skip the line and get right into the party at anytime! Fast Passes can be purchased online for certain days, and other days will be available for purchase onsite.
Bags, backpacks, or large purses will not be permitted inside CMF. Small purses and clear bags are the only acceptable option… time to break out those fanny packs and belt bags!
No outside food or beverages are permitted at CMF. Inside Cowboys Music Festival there are lots of YUMMY food trucks, and tons of beverages at the bars!
Cowboys Music Festivals location for 2024 is TBA, stay tuned!
There is a taxi pickup outside any of the main casino doors and also an Uber pickup station nearby. Look for signs!
There is limited paid parking available on Stampede Park. There is also street parking available around Cowboys, as well as private paid lots. Please don’t drink and drive!
Check back soon!
Service and Facility Fees go towards:
Cowboys Music Festival works closely with official partners such as the Calgary Police Department, Calgary Fire Department, Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission and City Licensing to make this festival as safe as possible for you.
We strongly urge you to buy from our website rather than a reseller because we cannot guarantee the validity of the passes they sell. The authenticity of a pass purchased from a vendor other than Cowboy Music Festival/TIXR cannot be guaranteed until the day of the event.
Unfortunately, no re-entry is allowed at the festival. But don’t worry, we’ve got everything you need inside including awesome food vendors, cold beer, charging stations and a Legendary Party!
No! We are located on Stampede Park, but not inside the Stampede Grounds. Cowboys Music Festival general admission tickets will not get you access onto the stampede grounds, and vice versa.
All concerts are standing room only - leaving more room to dance!
All tickets will be digital! They will be added your digital wallet on your mobile device.
Each concert has different set times that depend on varying factors and not determined until day of! In order to get the most accurate time make sure to check out our social media pages.
Yes! Our Bottle Service suites give you the ultimate VIP Cowboys Music Festival experience.
YES! We have a concert headliner every night of the festival!
CMF 2024 lineup coming soon!